Utilizing the advanced nView software, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 graphics board for PCI Express (x16 lane PCIE) delivers next-generation quad-monitor capabilities through its dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs that deliver up to 2048 x 1536 at 75Hz, 32-bits per pixel on each display, and a maximum digital resolution of 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
PCI Express Support
The NVS 440 (x16 lane PCIE) is specifically designed to deliver outstanding 2D graphics and 3D business graphics performance when installed in an open x16 lane PCIE Expansion slot. The next-generation PCI Express™ bus architecture doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X and is capable of delivering over 4 GB per second in both upstream and downstream data transfers
- Two (2) MEP42NVS GPUs (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Integrated TMDS transmitters (dual DVI-I per GPU)
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs deliver the industry's best image quality
- 256MB local frame buffer
- 128-bit memory interface
- x16 lane PCIE interface capable of 4GB/sec. upstream and downstream data transfers
- Maximum analog resolution 2048 x 1536 x 32 bbp at 75 Hz
- Maximum digital resolution 1920 x 1200 (provided panel supports this resolution)
- Dual DMS-59 connectors simplify connection of up to four VGA or DVI-I displays
- Passive heatsink provides silent operation and reliable cooling
Increased Productivity for Knowledge Workers Using Business Applications
Seamlessly integrated within the familiar Microsoft® Windows® environment, NVIDIA nView™ multi-display technology offers a robust set of features to maximize productivity. For example, the Application Extensions feature allows applications such as Microsoft Internet Explorer to take fill advantage of multiple displays.
NVIDIA nView™ Multi-Display Software
Delivers a new standard in workstation productivity by delivering unprecedented stability, image quality, and performance. No other solution features rock-solid stability with productivity-enhancing functionality, all seamlessly integrated into the Windows environment.
- Intuitive and interactive NVIDIA nView Setup Wizard
- Multi-desktop support enables users to create up to 32 individual desktops
- Improved desktop management
- Superior application and profile management
- Advanced window effects
IT Friendly Solutions and the Industry's Best Support
NVIDIA Quadro NVS solutions are built not only with the user's productivity in mind, but also to streamline and enhance deployment and maintenance. The nView Profiles feature allows IT managers to create custom desktop settings for all their users. These settings can then be globally applied to multiple systems using nView IT management tools.
Unified Driver Architecture
Provides easy installation and manageability through a single unified driver suitable for large scale system deployments.