NVIDIA Quadro® NVS: The Standard for Corporate Graphics
Business professionals who spend their days in front of a workstation understand the importance and value of a solution that helps them work more efficiently. Whether it's tracking securities across multiple displays or managing several desktop applications, corporate users are looking for the right solution to fit their business requirements. The NVIDIA Quadro NVS product line delivers the compatibility, quality, and performance that corporate users demand. From small businesses to enterprise-level corporations, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS series features solutions to fit every user's needs.
Utilizing advanced nView software, the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 graphics board for PCI Express (128MB, x16 PCIE) delivers next-generation dual-monitor capabilities through its dual integrated 350Hz RAMDACs that deliver up to 2048 x 1536 at 75Hz, 32-bits per pixel on each display, and a maximum digital resolution of 1920 x 1200 (if supported by display).
Key Features and Benefits
PCI Express Support
The NVS 285 (x16 PCIE) is specifically designed to deliver outstanding 2D graphics performance when installed in an x16 lane PCIE slot. If more than two monitors are required this board can be used in conjunction with the NVS 285 (x1 PCIE) card to support a total of four displays.
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Integrated TMDS transmitters
- Dual 350MHz RAMDACs deliver the industry's best image quality
- 128MB DDR2 local frame buffer
- 64-bit memory interface
- Maximum analog resolution 2048 x 1536 x 32 bbp at 75 Hz
- Maximum digital resolution 1920 x 1200 (panel must support this resolution)
- DMS-59 connector supports two DVI-I or VGA displays
- Passive heatsink provides silent operation and reliable cooling
- ATX PCI Express (2.731 inches by 6.60 inches) form factor for low profile systems
Increased Productivity for Knowledge Workers Using Business Applications
Seamlessly integrated within the familiar Microsoft® Windows® environment, NVIDIA nView™ multi-display technology offers a robust set of features to maximize productivity. For example, the Application Extensions feature allows applications such as Microsoft Internet Explorer to take fill advantage of multiple displays.
NVIDIA nView™ Multi-Display Software
Delivers a new standard in workstation productivity by delivering unprecedented stability, image quality, and performance. No other solution features rock-solid stability with productivity-enhancing functionality, all seamlessly integrated into the Windows environment.
- Intuitive and interactive NVIDIA nView Setup Wizard
- Multi-desktop support enables users to create up to 32 individual desktops
- Improved desktop management
- Superior application and profile management
- Advanced window effects
IT Friendly Solutions and the Industry's Best Support
NVIDIA Quadro NVSsolutions are built not only with the user's productivity in mind, but also to streamline and enhance deployment and maintenance. The nView Profiles feature allows IT managers to create custom desktop settings for all their users. These settings can then be globally applied to multiple systems using nView IT management tools.
Unified Driver Architecture
Provides easy installation and manageability through a single unified driver suitable for large scale system deployments.